Monday, August 25, 2008

JUST DO IT!

I am not very good at following through. Here's some questions to help remind me to be responsible and "just do it!"

  • Do I return borrowed items back at an appropriate time? (books/videos/jacket)
  • Am I borrowing items because I wasn't responsible with my own items or didn't plan well?
  • How often do I have to purchase a second item because I didn't take care of the first one?
  • Do I work diligently to complete an assigned task in a reasonable amount of time or am I always scrambling last minute to put everything together?
  • Are others hesitant to ask me to do something because I am known to 'drop the ball'?
  • How often do I try to excuse my lack of responsibility by saying " I forgot"?
  • Do I prepare early enough so that I do not need to rush around (clothing/ shoes)
  • Am I always running behind?
  • Am I easily distracted with selfish pursuits (TV/computer) instead of finishing tasks.
  • If I promise to bring an item or do something for someone do I follow through?
  • Do I put items away when I am done with them?
  • How much time do I spend searching for lost items or throwing them away because I can't find the parts to it?
  • If I am asked to do something do I have to reminded to do it?
OK... now it is time to make a list of some goals to work on

No comments: