So it got me thinking... relating this to our responsibility theme...
HOW MANY PROJECTS DO I HAVE SITTING AROUND WAITING FOR ME TO FINISH?
Current projects that I have started and then pushed off to a later time:
- Scrapbooking (get pictures and supplies in order so I can put albums together)
- Quilt for my bed
- Quilt for my two oldest sons for graduation gifts (one late and one due by next June)
- lack of orderliness (I can't work on a project when I have other jobs that have to be done)
- out of site out of mind
- lack of perseverance and then losing interest
- ORDERLINESS: I need to find a place for everything in the house so it is easier to keep things picked up which will allow me to feel the freedom to work on these extra activities
- SCHEDULING: set aside a specific time in my schedule for these special projects. Purpose to spend my time more wisely.