Friday, August 22, 2008

RESPONSIBILITY

There are so many areas that I want to work on but I don't want to overwhelm the children or myself. So we will begin with focusing on RESPONSIBILITY.
RESPONSIBILITY: knowing and doing what is expected of me *
Are you known as a responsible person? If you agree to do something, do you fulfill your duty in a timely manner? oh... this is a HUGE area for me to work on. I get so easily sidetracked with the role of wife and mother that I don't follow through on those intentions.

For the next few weeks I'll be posting projects and ideas that I
intend to use to encourage myself and my family in our quest to show that Character Counts! Hmmm will I be responsible enough to follow through!?!?!

*quote from "Acheiving True Success: How to Build Character as a Family" Copyright 2000 IACC

No comments: